Aerated lagoons have their strength in low maintenance and high process stability, even at peak loads. The introduction of rainwater can easily be treated through stock-up operation. The construction costs are usually very low.
FUCHS Aerators are perfectly suitable for wastewater lagoon systems. Through the fine-bubble aeration and directed horizontal flow, the active biomass is uniformly supplied with oxygen and the total lagoon volume is thoroughly mixed.
Advantages and Applications
- Cost effective wastewater treatment for municipal and industrial wastewater
- Well suited for co-treatment of rainwater for mixed sewage designs
- Low maintenance and high process stability even with peak loads
- Effective fine-bubble aeration and mixing with OxyStar and Centrox aerators
- Deployment of FUCHS Aerators is possible in virtually all lagoon systems:
- Small round lagoons
- Very large rectangular lagoons
- Water depth between 1 m and 5 m
- Upgrading of non-aerated lagoons to improvement the performance
- Retrofit or upgrade of old aeration systems
- Simple addition to FUCHS fixed-bed systems, if further water treatment is required